Present: Inge Moore, Malcolm Moore, Andy Hawtin and Laura Harper
Apologies: Roger Barraclough
Minutes of previous Meeting: Approved
Run in the Forest 5 plus Fun Run – 15th April 2018
Inge Moore gave an update for next year’s race:
- Run Britain Licence applied for
- Leicester Council Permit to use the Donisthorpe Woodlands applied for
- Quote from St John Ambulance for Medical Cover applied for
- Costs to be obtained for 500/1000 flyers/Entry Forms for race to be obtained by Laura Harper
- Approach Dan Towns to adjust the results page on Age Category Winners
- Andy Hawtin to obtain quote for timing devices to connect to laptops
- Provide banana, nutrition bar, drink at finish on table – not in bag
- Race Fee to remain the same as last year
Presentation Night 13th January 2018:
- Conkers Waterside booked
- Club to cover costs for Disco, Hall Hire, all trophies etc. and expenses including subsidising hot buffet meal
- Cost for all persons to be £12
- Adrian Middleton/Simon Reynolds to be approached to provide photos/slide show/video etc
- Malcolm Moore to carry out raffle with prizes donated by club members
Club Training Nights
- Andy Hawtin to work at a structure for the Middle- and Social Run Group to be further discussed at the next meeting.
- Some Club Members have provided proposals for a new club vest
- Andy Hawtin to obtain a sample of proposed vest to show to club members for opinions
- Quotations required for exact costs and Terms and Conditions from new suppliers
- Any new kit supplier to be vetted by committee.
- Existing club stock to be reduced by substantial amount if change should be agreed.
- If approved both current and new style vests would be acceptable to wear at league races and club events.
- Will require volunteers to transport new club gazebo to events
- Need to train some people to carry out race administration on the day
- Inge Moore is arranging coffee rota.
Club Championship 2018:
- Meeting to be arranged to discuss scoring structure of Club Championship for next season and race calendar.
- Committee agreed to allow Gavin Horton to rejoin the club subject to signing an agreed set of conditions and payment of all club fees.
1st November 2017 at 8:30pm at the Sir Nigel Gresley