Minutes of SDRR Committee Meeting held on Wednesday, 21st November 2018

Present:       Andy Hawtin, Becky Moult, Andy Orme,  and Adrian Middleton
Applogies: Nikki Reeves

Minutes of previous Meeting: Approved

Run in the Forest 2019:
10 online entries so far through Run Britain
Volunteers are 40 so far
FunRun job profile has been created by Ade and a request for an organiser will be posted on Facebook

Presenation evening:
Ideas: Andy H – men shirt/tie/jacket, women
Settled on idea – smart / black tie
Photo slideshow – Ian and Chris
Photographer – Ian Archer
Compare: Andy – chairman
Ade – to supply standard times slides results, Andy/Ade to present
Raffle – Becky to do, Andy to get prizes
Engraving – Roger
Trophy collection in for December
Most improved male/female – committee to decide by mid December

Club Championship:
 15 races agreed on

Website:
Ongoing proposals/improvements have been discussed within the committee and with club web designer.  Phased roll out has started and will continue until complete.

Club Kit:
Alternate supplier for all kit except vests. These can be purchased on line and means the club does not have to hold stock. All agreed on the idea, brochure to be circulated so guidelines on standard kit can be drawn up.

AGM:
Ade to contact Malcolm to find out how to book the Town Hall.

AOB:
Discussion on club/age records, all agreed that pre 2013 records can be submitted as long as the current criteria and met.
1, You must be running for South Derbyshire in the race
2, The results list must be accompanied with the submission
3, For age records you must be within the age category on the day of the race

Share and Enjoy!