- Apologies – Becky Moult
- Approve minutes of last meeting 12.12.18 (All)
Run in the Forest 2019 (AH)
- Entries Update
- Volunteers update – 52 so far
- Medals – Andy Orme to look into obtaining 40 medals, currently have 65
- 400 race numbers ordered
- 100 Fun Run numbers ordered
- Account overview
- LRRL joining fee to be paid by end of Jan – Becky Moult
Presentation Night (AH)
- 96 sold
- Raffle tickets book to be purchased by Andy Orme
- Re-Standing – confirmed AO, AH,
- Andy Orme nominated as Men’s Captain by A.Middleton, seconded N.Reeves
- Andy Hawtin nominated as Chairman by N.Reeves, seconded A.Middleton
- Venue booking – Ade to contact South Derby District Council to book the Town Hall for 20/2/18 or 13, 27, from 8:30 start till 10:00pm
- Water supplied by Melbourne Spring Water Company was originally a condition requested by Conkers. Contact Conkers to confirm if the original conditions apply.
- Ade is taking the Social Group on 16th Jan, proposed an open invite to other groups for anyone wishing to join in to commemorate Inge’s passing. Training group sessions will still be run as usual.
- Membership application received from Phil Daws to run 1st claim for SDRR, transfer in progress.
- Membership application from Alicia Sharman, UKA transfer to SDRR from Ivanhoe complete.