Want to join?
Once completed, please email it to the club secretary on SDRRsecretary@gmail.com
Our preferred payment method is BACs, please request the BACs details when you email the form through. Alternatively you can pay by cash or cheque (Cheques should be made payable to South Derbyshire Road Runners.)
Interested in joining us?
Don’t decide yet, come a try us out for free! We encourage all potential new members to spend a few weeks getting used to the club (running or walking) to see if it is something that fits with you objectives and day-to-day life. There is no obligation to join us, clubs don’t work for everyone, but we will ask you to commit to membership after about a month.
- Running is on a Monday (2 groups) and Wednesday (4 groups) evening at 7pm.
- Walking is on a Monday evening at 7.30pm.
- All groups meet at Green Bank Leisure Centre.
- Wednesday is the main training night where structured sessions take place, Mondays is a more casual run night.
- You do not have to attend regularly or take part in racing.
- The Club membership fee is £10 (Walkers) or £12 (Runners) per year running April to March and includes all club night training sessions at no extra cost.
- For those that wish to compete in races an additional £15 fee is payable per year (this goes to UK Athletics, it also gives you £2 discount on most races).
If you have any further questions then please use our contact us page
Alternatively, turn up on a training evening around 15 minutes before departure and ask to speak to a committee member or a walk/run leader.