Present:- I Moore; M Moore; A Hawtin; R Barraclough; K Knight. Guest:- Adrian Middleton
- Apologies: – non required.
- Minutes of previous meeting:- [16th November] – Approved.
- Run in The Forest Race 2017.
- 12 entries received already, mainly unattached runners.
- Route change needed – due to part of car park been sold off. Adrian has amended course worked out & looks like it will be easier to marshal. All agreed this as okay.
- It is exactly the same race distance. Adrian will put new route map on Facebook pages.
- All licences either organised already or “on the way” to us. A medical treatment room will be set up at Waterside & a buggy made available for Paramedics.
- “Flyers” already posted by Kelly as starters but we`ll likely need more in bulk printed via our usual printers. Kelly will take charge of this.
- Likely need around 200 copies of Junior Race ones & around 1000 copies of Senior race ones.
- First “handouts” destined for first cross country race. Then LRRL races follow on. Information will be organised for Burton & District League website as well.
- Presentation Night.
- 77 attendees booked
- Conkers will arrange room
- Inge will call up the winners to the floor
- Roger will present the trophies
- Malcolm will be in charge of the raffle
- Club AGM.
- To be set for Wednesday 22nd February 2017 provided we can get the town hall on that date. Inge will investigate & book as appropriate.
- Proposal to be put to the club members for holding a second club night on Fridays
- All committee members are willing to re stand if no other club members put up to be involved.
- LRRL – mechanism for entering the races 2017 – on line – we will put full details on club website for the individual races AS WE RECEIVE THEM.
There being no further business the meeting closed at 9.15pm
THE DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING ?. [Not stated at this meeting – to be advised as soon as possible]
R A Barraclough